Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just maintaining at .25-.50, and some hands.

I am basically just treading water at $.25-.50... Although I have been having some pretty big swings along the way. I have been adjusting and tweaking my game a bit since coming to the new level here, but I think I will need to adjust even further to be successful.

Here are some hands:

This is one of the most ridiculous hands ever. A medium stack raises in MP and I re-pop hard with AA. He calls. The flop is dreamy for me, I have the nut flush draw, a gutshot, AND friggin AA for an over pair. There are like a small handful of hands I am even behind here, and even then, I am drawing strong. This retard has one such hand, and I cant find a diamond for the win or a 3 for the chop. I was shocked when I saw his hand.

This guy is a bit of a loose cannon, and I played my flopped trips with much aggression against him. I just went pedal to the medal the whole way and he payed me off with 10 10.

This dude was on mega tilt (as you can see by the chat box). I flop top pair and bet hard at the flop. He calls, but I have no clue where he is at. The turn comes, and instead of betting pot again, I decide to just ship it on him, because I know he's angry, and it will look like a "fuck you" bet. He calls off, then leaves the table, then types every terrible word ever recorded in the chatbox as an observer. lol.

This one hurt. I limped on the button with 4h5h, and flopped an open ender and a flush draw. The turn brought my straight. There was a pot bet and a call in front of me, so I decided to raise it up hard. I got one all in out of it and was happy to call. I was a little afraid of the 89 though, but instead the guy had the EXACT same situation as me. Crappy luck on the river..

Dano1 was on a sick tear before I got there. And he was a big time aggro player. I checked my option, and flopped a flush draw. He hammered the pot, and I called hoping to peel a club and take advantage of his hyper aggressive betting. The turn came, and gave me a gutshot, but he hammered again. This was tough, pretty marginal spot for me, but based on what I had seen, h would do this type of thing with all types of hands. I called, but was really hoping for a flush. I hit my gutter, but instead of betting out, I let him fire one last shell, and then I was going to check-raise him. He fired the biggest shell possible and I wasn't going to fold. He had bot-bot.

I was happy to flip with this maniac. He was playing pretty crazy. I was actually really surprised he had such a big hand. The flop sucked ass, but the river didn't.

Two short stacks going at it.. I min raise the flop trying to commit him (and me) I do and he shows down... K9?? He had absolutely nothing on the flop or turn.. weird.

I get the same short stack in a real pickle here, but he wiggles free.. At least it was small pot.

No comments: