Monday, January 14, 2008

Cracked 4 digits

Well I made it to $1,000.oo on the Cake Challenge. I posted on That's Not Poker, but I figure I had better have a post here as a milestone. It feels good but I am now entering the next level for online poker, and I have a lot to learn before I feel like my game is really well rounded and solid. In this upcoming year I hope to move up more levels, and read more online about hands and play. I also want to get in the regular habit of going over a whole session, but with someone else there too for advice. I am thinking this will be a really good learning tool and help me clean up my game a lot. I also want to read more poker books. Not only do I learn from them, it also keeps my game fresh and keeps me feeling like I am moving forward.

I am looking forward to see how far this will take me. Hell, I might tilt it all off tomorrow for all I know.. :)

No comments: