Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cliff Jumping Bungee Jumping

Sometimes your graph falls off a cliff. Then rebounds back to the sky.

The immediate session after that disaster session I posted looked like this:







I sat down to 9-table and just take a solid grind approach to things. You will almost never get a big downswing back right away, and pushing so that you do usually comprises good play. So I just said, well, it's gonna take some sessions to get back but if I just grind away all will work out.

Not this time. I ran really well and felt like I played well also, and got it all back in one (rather short actually) session.

I didn't track many hands for the session. Here is one:

How would you play this? Villain was fairly active non-nit, but was also not a maniac.

I am back up to ~120.00 now, but really looking for a nice upswing to get me out of the basement.

2 comments:

royalbacon said...

Nice swing. I’d play those Jacks the exact same way you did.

jason said...

Way to come back Marsh!