Thursday, December 6, 2007

Following the trend

Well I have been saving so many hands from the cake challenge etc, and I have been feeling like I don't have anywhere to post them. SO, I will follow Ryan's lead and dump them in a blog separate from That's Not Poker. This blog will be exclusive to the Cake Challenge, it's not some personal spin-off or anything like that. I probably won't have as much detail as Ryan does, but I will throw up my interesting or puzzling hands and mainly my thoughts/rants etc on here.

4 comments:

royalbacon said...

Thanks for the head’s up, Will!

Amazing graph, Marsh. Any way to get a time comparison built into that thing?

Marshall said...

I'm not sure, it gets pretty complicated as we discovered at FNP..

royalbacon said...

So what do the numbers along the bottom signify? # of entires into the spreadsheet I'm guessing. It'd be cool if that actually corresponded to something meaningful, like # of hands played.

I know this sounds much easier in my head than it is to program.

Marshall said...

Yes Ryan has figured that out, but I am too dumb to do it myself.